ComRes/The Daily Telegraph Westminster Voting Intention:
Base: All respondents likely to vote and expressing a voting intention (n=1,588)
(nb adds up to 99% due to rounding)
(% in brackets relate to ComRes/Daily Telegraph poll on 8th April 2019)
- Labour leads with a 27% share of the vote, a 5 percentage point fall since April 2019.
- Conservative and the Brexit Party are neck-and-neck (20% apiece) with the Conservative falling 12pp since our previous Daily Telegraph voting intention poll.
- The Liberal Democrats’ share of the vote rose by 6 percentage points.
- If the parties were to achieve these vote shares at a General Election it would result in Labour being the largest party but 13 seats short of a majority (Con 199, Lab 313, SNP 55, LD 24, Grn 1, PC 4, CHUK 0, Brex 36 source: www.electoralcalculus.co.uk)
ComRes/The Daily Telegraph European Parliament Voting Intention:
Base: All respondents likely to vote or have already voted (n=1,551)
- The Brexit Party leads with 27% of the vote, closely followed by the Labour Party on 25%.
- The Conservative Party take just 15% of the vote, only marginally ahead of the Liberal Democrats on 13%.